Data & Reporting Solutions
TEAMView is a comprehensive utility data management solution that allows you to manage data-driven, accurate forecasts of energy costs, consumption, and emissions.
Through TEAMView, our utility data analytics platform, we acquire, audit, and consolidate utility invoice data, invoice images, and interval data across thousands of utilities. Explore how TEAMView’s actionable insights empower your team to meet their energy management goals.
- High level view of your most important KPIs
- 20+ different widget options for your dashboard
- Create, maintain, & share customized dashboard views (i.e. for specific users, sustainability, accounting, engineering, etc.)
- Custom benchmarking comparison of buildings and regions (consumption/demand/cost totals and KPIs)
- Integration with ENERGY STAR, GRESB, Department of Energy BPD, LEED Arc Skoru, CDP, GRI, and more
- Sustainability (GHG, water, waste) reporting automation
- Budget accurately based on proprietary consumption, forecasting algorithm, supply market predictions, delivery tariff rates, and Public Service Commission rate cases
- Understand the impact of lease activity, occupancy, weather, and efficiency projects
- Allocate capital efficiently with comprehensive budget variance reporting
- Automated monthly reporting distribution
- Reports native to Excel — formatting never altered upon export
- Library of out-of-the-box reports with customized report development available
AUTOMATED UTILITY BILL MANAGEMENT
- Utility bill management with building/facility region or portfolio consolidation
- Store utility bill images, all line item data, and facility data and documents
- Auditing capabilities
- Multiple currency tracking and unit conversions
Accounts Payable Automation
Integrate directly with your AP software to auto-populate all necessary information to facilitate payment to your utility or ESCO accounts. Reports can be run to generate payment files or uploads at the user’s discretion.
- Fully leverage real-time data by analyzing it alongside actual utility bill data
- Multiple visualizations giving the ability to identify energy efficiency and savings opportunities
- Supports renewable generation tracking
MEASUREMENT & VERIFICATION
- ASHRAE Guideline 14-2014 & IPMVP Compliant Option B & C
- Track multiple ECMs at once
- Normalize project analyses for weather, billing period length, occupancy, & more
- Verify performance and track ROI
The best way to evaluate the power of Tradition Energy’s TEAMView energy data management platform is via a live demonstration. To request a demo, click here.