Join OMNIA Partners
Register below to become a Public Participating Agency or Private GPO Member.
Already using OMNIA Partners?
If you are already using OMNIA Partners, you must request Tradition Energy as a supplier.
Maximize Savings On Energy Expenditures While Improving Procurement Efficiency
Many public organizations and private companies that buy energy don’t realize that rates can be competitively bid or how the volatility of electricity prices can impact their overall energy costs. Depending on market conditions, using an energy advisor can reduce overall energy costs or stabilize rates, so budgeting is easier and sustainability goals are addressed. Even in states where energy is not deregulated, services such as analyzing tariff rates and auditing energy bills can identify opportunities for saving or improved efficiencies.
About OMNIA Partners, Public Sector
OMNIA Partners, Public Sector is the nation’s largest and most experienced cooperative purchasing organization dedicated to public sector procurement. Our immense purchasing power and industry-leading suppliers have produced a comprehensive portfolio of cooperative contracts and partnerships, making OMNIA Partners the most valued and trusted resource for organizations nationwide.
Through the economies of scale created by OMNIA Partners, our participants now have access to an extensive portfolio of competitively solicited and publicly awarded agreements. The lead agency contracting process continues to be the foundation on which we are founded. OMNIA Partners is proud to offer more value and resources to K-12 education, state and local government, higher education and non-profits. For more information, visit OMNIAPartners.com/publicsector.
About OMNIA Partners, Private Sector
OMNIA Partners, Private Sector is the nation’s largest, most experienced, and most trusted resource in group purchasing and supply chain management. OMNIA Partners unites industry-leading purchasing power and market-leading supplier partners to deliver an extensive and diverse portfolio of indirect and direct products and services for procurement. Members and suppliers of OMNIA Partners execute more contracts, in more verticals, with transparent, value-driven pricing. This creates unmatched value, resources, and streamlined procurement solutions members can trust to optimize their businesses. Better pricing, a better process, the best products – there’s power in the partnership. POWER. ACCESS. TRUST. OMNIAPartners.com/privatesector
OMNIA Partners Full-Service Energy Management
Using OMNIA Partners allows you to meet all of your procurement requirements, making it easier and faster than ever to secure the energy services you need to control and reduce costs, including:
- Market Research & Intelligence: Tradition’s unique wholesale energy market presence results in more timely responses to market conditions and price changes and leads to savings opportunities for members.
- Strategic Risk Management: We work with you to identify the factors and risks that impact financial results and energy procurement decisions and recommend pricing options and implementation strategies specific to your organization’s objectives.
- Energy Procurement & Supply Management: 85 electricity, natural gas and renewable energy suppliers currently compete on Tradition’s online pricing system. Tradition can process more transactions at a lower cost and more suppliers are seeking your business because of our scale. The result is more competition for your business.
- Data Management & Reporting: All of Tradition’s market research, the energy market price data and your agreements will be available to you in our on-line database accessible through our secure TEAMView energy data management portal. Tradition offers a data management and reporting service that is invoice driven and tracks usage, cost, carbon and includes budgeting, forecasting, and performance monitoring tools.
- Sustainability: In the sustainability area, we assist with renewable energy procurements through renewable energy certificates (RECs). We can also assist with the procurement of solar energy for on- or off-site platforms.
- Tariff Rate & Tax Analysis: With any new utility account and even existing accounts, it makes sense periodically to review the tariff rate for correct billing, especially if usage has materially changed. Tradition will identify costly utility billing errors and recover overpayments from past invoices and from ongoing expenditures related to more appropriate delivery tariffs or tax exemptions.
- Bill Processing & Payment: These services allow you to reduce overhead costs by outsourcing everything from mail handling, to bill auditing, expediting late notices and eliminating fees, to data feeds and compliance with client proprietary systems and finance standards.
- Demand Response (DR): If you have the ability to shed load on demand or have backup generation, we can assist with procuring a Demand Response program and either improve the current revenue stream from an existing DR program or create a new one.
- Demand-Side Management: Tradition’s efficiency services include a review of our energy efficiency partner network to verify the best solution for your efficiency needs, according to all federal, state, and local incentives available.
- Client Services: Tradition manages post-procurement activities, which include enrollment monitoring and assistance in helping to resolve billing or service issues should they arise with applicable suppliers and utilities.
- Communications: Tradition engages in ongoing regular communications with clients to discuss energy market price trends, additional opportunities, or any other changes that may impact current energy supply and demand-related agreements.
- Client Education: Tradition clients have complete access to participate in more than 20 Tradition-led webinar and seminar client education programs, each year.