Already using Kinetic GPO?
If you are already using Kinetic GPO, you must request Tradition Energy as a supplier.
Maximize Savings On Energy Expenditures While Improving Procurement Efficiency
Many Public Sector and MASH entities that buy energy don’t realize that rates can be competitively bid or how the volatility of electricity and natural gas prices can impact their overall energy costs. Depending on market conditions, using an advisor can often reduce overall energy costs or stabilize rates, so budgeting is easier and energy programs are more manageable. Even in regions where energy is not deregulated, services such as analyzing tariff rates and auditing energy bills can reveal opportunities for saving or improved efficiencies.
About Kinetic GPO
Kinetic GPO is a cooperative purchasing organization established for Broader Public Sector and MASH entities across Canada, with the specific purpose of reducing procurement cost by leveraging the purchasing power of group buying and saving our members time by simplifying steps to procure.
Group Purchasing Organizations (GPO) are widely used in Canada, especially in the medical health and education sectors. Kinetic is advancing the purchasing power of entities across Canada by taking what has worked, expanding on those strategies, and offering our portfolio to a full range of Public Sector and MASH entities. For more information, visit Kinetic GPO.
Kinetic GPO Full-Service Energy Management
Using Kinetic GPO allows you to meet all of your procurement requirements, making it easier and faster than ever to secure the energy services you need to control and reduce costs, including:
- Market Research & Intelligence: Tradition’s unique wholesale energy market presence results in more timely responses to market conditions and price changes and leads to savings opportunities for members.
- Strategic Risk Management: We work with you to identify the factors and risks that impact financial results and energy procurement decisions and recommend pricing options and implementation strategies specific to your organization’s objectives.
- Energy Procurement & Supply Management: 86 electricity, natural gas, and renewable energy suppliers currently compete on Tradition’s online pricing system. Tradition can process more transactions at a lower cost and more suppliers are seeking your business because of our scale. The result is more competition for your business.
- Data Management & Reporting: All of Tradition’s market research, the energy market price data, and your agreements will be available to you in our online database accessible through our secure TEAMView energy data management portal. Tradition offers a data management and reporting service that is invoice-driven and tracks usage, cost, carbon and includes budgeting, forecasting, and performance monitoring tools.
- Sustainability: In the sustainability area, we assist with renewable energy procurements through renewable energy certificates (RECs). We can also assist with the procurement of solar energy for on- or off-site platforms.
- Tariff Rate & Tax Analysis: With any new utility account and even existing accounts, it makes sense periodically to review the tariff rate for correct billing, especially if usage has materially changed. Tradition will identify costly utility billing errors and recover overpayments from past invoices and from ongoing expenditures related to more appropriate delivery tariffs or tax exemptions.
- Bill Processing & Payment: These services allow you to reduce overhead costs by outsourcing everything from mail handling, to bill auditing, expediting late notices and eliminating fees, to data feeds and compliance with client proprietary systems and finance standards.
- Demand Response (DR): If you have the ability to shed load on demand or have backup generation, we can assist with procuring a Demand Response program and either improve the current revenue stream from an existing DR program or create a new one.
- Demand-Side Management: Tradition’s efficiency services include a review of our energy efficiency partner network to verify the best solution for your efficiency needs, according to all federal, state, and local incentives available.
- Client Services: Tradition manages post-procurement activities, which include enrollment monitoring and assistance in helping to resolve billing or service issues should they arise with applicable suppliers and utilities.
- Communications: Tradition engages in ongoing regular communications with clients to discuss energy market price trends, additional opportunities, or any other changes that may impact current energy supply and demand-related agreements.
- Client Education: Tradition clients have complete access to participate in more than 30 Tradition-led webinars and seminar client education programs, each year.